Quality Assurance Process
Elegant MicroWeb is profoundly dedicated to quality. It is the principle on which our organisation is founded, and the approach we take to every project, client interaction and partnership. Our software, technology, skills development and processes are centered on the quality process and quality control. Elegant MicroWeb is one of the few IT organisations in India to pass the comprehensive, independent ISO 9001:2008 audit for all major processes, including project management, software product development and after sales services.
Every team member is focused on the ISO Quality Management System (QMS) and we use these methodologies throughout every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This focus ensures that each solution meets business and performance requirements as documented during the requirements planning phase and throughout the detailed design and build phases. Quality auditing is part of the process and our project success is measured by thorough quality metrics. User acceptance is based on the documented requirements and specifications and on the functionality and the dependability of the solution.
The client cannot monitor every task and activity that comprises supplier quality, but the ISO process and ISO 9001:2008 methodology provides clients with the assurance that the supplier is practicing quality management.
Our QA processes include rigorous verification and validation methodologies to reduce defects at every stage of the SDLC. We systematically test software functionality, performance, security and other characteristics, leveraging our breadth and depth of technological skills, domain knowledge, cross–platform experience, and technology process focus.
Our dedication and commitment to the quality process allows us to practice a detailed, component–based approach with an emphasis on dependability, repeatability, optimisation and reusability. This approach results in accelerated project cycles, cost–effective solutions and successful implementations.
The Elegant MicroWeb testing cycles ensure that the solution is thoroughly stressed and tested before implementation
- Automated testing tools and manual testing offer sustained efficiencies in regression testing and performance testing
- Information and formal testing tools and services ensure that user patterns and usability are thoroughly evaluated
- Prototype and configuration testing allows us to identify issues before they become part of the final solution design
- Developer testing identifies issues during enhancement cycles, report format development, data conversion and interface and integration phases
- Testing strategies are defined for every project and solution. These strategies include objectives for every major test and functional area, allowing us to develop and measure test scripts that result in detailed metrics and objective results
The Elegant MicroWeb testing structure includes detailed and diverse phases of testing; all designed to identify and resolve issues and to ensure appropriate quality auditing.
- Unit Testing – This verification effort focuses on the smallest unit of software design. Using the component–level design description as a guide, we test critical control paths to uncover errors within the boundary of the module.
- Functionality Testing – This testing process validates the solution or software to assure that it conforms to specifications and performs all required functions. The testing entails feature–by–feature validation of behavior, using a wide range of normal and erroneous input data.
- Integration Testing – These tests are conducted on complete, integrated software to validate compliance with specified requirements. During integration testing, we focus on the outputs generated in response to input and on execution conditions.
- Performance Testing – In this phase, we test the software against performance requirements e.g., response time, availability and throughput. These tests include stress testing, and load and volume testing. The performance testing is based on industry–standard tools and processes.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – This phase includes software tests designed and based on business requirements and specifications. This process validates the delivered solution against the features and function requested by the client, and the documented requirements.
If you wish to engage a supplier that is dedicated to the quality process, we encourage you to contact Elegant MicroWeb immediately. We are ready to discuss your project or your ongoing Staff Augmentation and support needs. Contact Us Now
White Papers at a Glance
- ROI and Cost vs. Value
- Offshore Outsourcing Company- White Paper on How to Select an Offshore Development Partner
- Business Intelligence for Middle Management Level
- Business Intelligence through Forecasting and Predictive Analysis
- Value Proposition of Business Intelligence for Small and Medium Enterprises