JBoss Portal Development
One of the many roles of an enterprise IT Organisation is to find ways to help the company achieve competitive advantage. To accomplish this, the IT professional can focus on improving organisational productivity and on reducing technology costs. World–class IT departments and enterprises are realizing these goals by deploying enterprise and group portals and content management systems (CMS) within the IT Infrastructure. These open source portals simplify access to information by providing a single interface for corporate information. Collaboration portals and content management systems can be used for client–facing applications, business–to–business web applications, partner and supplier interaction and internal collaborative and group authoring applications.
The IT professional may be tempted by marketing claims of easy access and installation of packaged portal frameworks. These software packages may help the IT team to launch an enterprise portal quickly, but there is no doubt that the JBoss Portal can deliver more functional and cost benefits over time. With a no–cost, open source license and a flexible and scalable underlying platform, JBoss offers the perfect solution to satisfy the productivity and reduce cost requirements of an IT organisation and its internal clients.
The JBoss Portal provides an open source content management portal platform for hosting and serving an enterprise portal web interface. Using JBoss, the company can publish and manage its content, and customise its experience to meet any deployment requirement. JBoss is entirely standards–based and supports the JSR–168 portlet specification, which allows the IT team to easily plug in standards–compliant portlets to meet specific portal needs.
The JBoss Development and User Community consists of individuals, groups and companies from all over the world. These professionals participate as users, testers, developers, JBoss Administrators, writers and speakers for the projects, each of whom contributes JBoss project experience and knowledge to support and advance the evolution of JBoss tools and functionality.
The JBoss Portal framework and architecture includes the portal container and supports a wide range of features including standard portlets, the JBoss servlet, JBoss SSL (single sign on), and clustering and internationalisation. JBoss portal themes and layouts are extremely configurable. Multi–level security administration is granular down to portlet permissions. JBoss Portal also includes a rich content management system (CMS) and message board support.
Elegant MicroWeb JBoss Portal – Technical Capabilities
Elegant MicroWeb is a software development company in Ahmedabad, India. We offer software programming services, and web design, including JBoss portal design by expert JBoss Developers. Our programming staff is skilled in configuring the JBoss Portal framework and using Java tools to meet client requirements and we have a wealth of experience with JBoss themes, and JBoss Portal–based Site development. Our team can customise JBoss to meet the needs of even the most complex Content Management System (CMS)
Our cross–platform technical competence ranges from simple interactive database solution design, to complex network management systems, based on the most popular protocols, platforms, frameworks and Content Management Software including Java, PHP, dotNET, Liferay Portal, Joomla, Drupal, SharePoint, dotCMS, and others. When combined with our excellent consulting services and service delivery, our knowledge and experience makes us the ideal IT Staff Augmentation service provider.
Elegant MicroWeb has many years of experience in Content Management Systems and Portals and is highly skilled in JBoss development. Our team has built and managed CMS solutions to satisfy business, association and community needs. Our services include JBoss portal and web content management development, JBoss programming, and JBoss portal related offshore and outsourcing services. Elegant MicroWeb serves clients in many industries, and in many countries. Our clients include small, medium and large enterprises.
We participate in the complete project life cycle from the development of high level requirements, to technical and functional feasibility studies, tools recommendation, project planning, development, and customisation and support activities. We are well–versed in underlying technologies, and we understand technical and functional frameworks. This knowledge and experience enables our team to effectively select and use Content Management solutions, CMS tools and Portal frameworks.
Elegant MicroWeb JBoss Portal Expertise includes migration to JBoss CMS web sites. We also provide development services to integrate JBoss web applications with other web applications. Elegant MicroWeb offers a complete array of JBoss technical and consulting services to meet the needs of your organization.
Elegant MicroWeb is the Skilled JBoss Portal Expert
We are knowledgeable and skilled in all of the following JBoss tools and features.
- JCR Compliance – The JBoss content management system (CMS) is powered by Apache Jackrabbit, which is an open source implementation of the Java Content Repository API.
- Database (DB) and File System Store Support – This is a configurable content store that is designed to support either a file system or a relational database (RDBMS).
- External Blob Support – The configurable content store allows large blobs to reside on the file system and content node references and properties to reside in the relational database (RDBMS).
- Versioning Support – All content created and edited is auto versioned. Historical edits are stored and may be viewed at a later date.
- Content Serving Search Engine Friendly URLs – URLs are simple to assign and relay, e.g., http://yourdomain/portal/content/index.htm. This configuration does not apply to portlets.
- Simple Portal URLS – The IT team can serve binaries, using simple URLs, e.g., http://domain/files/products.pdf
- Multiple HTML Portlet Instance Support – Allows extra instances of static content to be served under separate windows from the content management system (CMS).
- Directory Support – The JBoss user can create, move, delete, copy and upload entire directory trees.
- File Functions – Users can create, move, copy, upload and delete files.
- Embedded Directory Browser – When copying, moving, deleting or creating files, JBoss Administrators can easily navigate the directory tree to find the collection that needs attention.
- Easy–to–Use Architecture – All file and folder actions are one mouse click away!
- Full–Featured HTML Editor – The JBoss HTML editor contains a WYSIWYG mode, preview functionality and an HTML source editing mode. HTML commands support tables, fonts, zooming, image and URL linking, flash movie support, and bulleted and numbered list.
- Editor Style Sheet Support – The WYSIWYG editor displays the current portal style sheet for easy selection of classes.
- Internationalisation Support – Content can be attributed to a specific locale or region, and then served to the user based on his or her browser settings.
- Drupal Buddy List Chat – This feature enables a group to exchange instant messaging with others in their buddy list. It is compatible with Drupal version 4.7.
Our skilled JBoss team is available to satisfy all of your requirements for JBoss Support, JBoss Administration, consulting, JBoss Deployment and any other services or projects related to a JBoss requirements analysis, Java scripting, implementation of a JBoss Portal, or changes or redesign for an existing JBoss Portal.
Elegant MicroWeb – The Very Best JBoss Portal Services
Contact us if you are interested in creating or upgrading a Content Management web site, or if you wish to engage Expert JBoss Developers or Programmers. Our team can use any and all JBoss Portal features to create a Content Management web site, to assist your company with an effective, productive JBoss Implementation, or to work with your organization on any other JBoss Portal or Java related project, or web site requirement. We provide excellent, proven offshore IT Staff Augmentation services and the peace of mind you need, so you can focus on your core competencies. We also offer services, software programmers and developers to satisfy other technology and business functional requirements.
contact us today to discuss your JBoss Portal project, CMS needs or other software or related service requirements.
Contact Us Now