ElegantJ Chart Library
Effectively providing correct information to end users through apt medium is an important task in businesses today. ElegantJ Chart Library is a powerful tool for excellent visual data representation. It is a one–stop solution that provides spectacular charts in Java applications to the users in minutes.
ElegantJ Chart Library is powered by carefully chosen, useful features which facilitate superlative chart creation, integration and deployment for Java developers. With over 50 types of charts, Indicator & gauges, 3D presentation, seamless data handling from diverse data sources, XML interoperability, and interactive features like n–level drill–down for visual mining, this powerful set of charting components can work with almost all types of Java architectures.
One of the key highlights of this offering is ElegantJ Charts Designer, a graph designer toolkit for visual customisation with hundreds of ready–to–use XML templates. Programmers have the choice to integrate ElegantJ Charts in their applications through comprehensive API, using chart components in their favourite Java IDEs, or use ElegantJ Charts Designer for visual configuration using ready–to–use XML templates.
Key Features are as follows:
- Over 50 different types of charts
- Three–dimensional view with transparency and depth control
- N–level Drill–Down in charts for visual mining
- Tool tips and notes for graphs
- Comprehensive set of properties and events to configure visual presentations, interactive actions and data binding
- XML template support for integration and interoperability
- Graph designer toolkit for visual customisation with hundreds of ready–to–use templates
- Efficient data binding for varied enterprise data sources
- Works with almost all Java architectures.
For detailed information about ElegantJ Charts, visit www.ElegantJCharts.com