If there is one thing we know about Millennials, it is that they don’t want to work hard just to work hard. They are willing to work hard toward a goal, but they want to work smarter and BI tools are the tools of Millennial managers. With clear analytics and the ability to see patterns and trends, these new managers can use fact-based information to make confident decisions.
Article Source: http://ow.ly/JmrEb
Shopping behavior continues to shift to the web and apps, but many top retailers under perform across a series of important e-commerce metrics, including mobile-web load.
- >> Flexible enough to accommodate changes in business or user processes or needs
- >> Intuitive enough for the 'average user' to adopt and use with ease
- >> Comprehensive enough to anticipate the twists and turns of user navigation and provide messages and paths through the system to get the user back to where they want to be
- >> Appealing to the eye and familiar to users within their technology paradigm
- >> Inclusive to all user perspectives, with UI controls, navigation and tasks that will help them to accomplish a task in a way that is meaningful and makes sense to them
- >> Suitable for all types of target devices and screen sizes with mouse or touch-driven navigation