Does your company struggle to deliver software product or application development projects on time? Can you deliver high quality products and services to the market, partners and customers on time and on budget? Did you know that technology research firms estimate that up to 80% of technology projects are delivered late, and cost more than originally estimated? These studies report that nearly 80% of technology projects fall short of expectations and quality standards. It is estimated that businesses in the U.S. spend nearly $60 billion annually to ensure that software solutions are error free. If these studies are accurate, the business community could save $22.2 billion/year, simply by focusing on quality standards and appropriate testing, to ensure quality output and eliminate defects in software products and solutions.
Software Testing plays an important role in optimizing business processes, eliminating downtime, and attaining better return on investment (ROI), but the challenge is to provide flexible, functional, dependable applications, software products and technology infrastructure components using in-house IT staff.
What you need is an expert IT consultant who can provide:
- Optimized software product releases, minimized patch and bug fix releases
- 24/7 support and reduced downtime
- Improved customer, partner and employee satisfaction
- Assured security, standards and regulatory compliance
- Improve scalability and interoperability
- Improved ROI and reduced TCO
- Dependable systems and data integration and access
- Optimized in-house IT resources
- Coordinated testing and migration processes and methodologies
- World-class, dependable testing services with no training investment
- Flexible testing services that grow and shrink to meet enterprise requirements
- Expert team with objective perspective and testing techniques will ensure positive project outcome and success
Here’s where you can find help! Quality Processes, Testing and QMS Methodologies.