An Online Radio Streaming Application, based on Bada Application Development framework is developed for one of the clients in Italy.
The application streams audio contents from the radio station. The audio contents will be streamed in AAC and AMR formats through Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP). The application also accesses the thumbnail image of the specific music album through XML.
Audio content is also enhanced to improve audio quality and clarity. The application is compatible with Samsung Wave, Wave 2 and Wave Y mobile phones.
Tools and Platforms
- Platform : Bada framework
- Streams audio contents using Streaming URL
- Audio streams via Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) in ACC and AMR formats
- Audio enhancement for quality improvement
- Operates with Samsung Wave, Wave 2 and Wave Y mobile phones
- XML integration for accessing thumbnail from music albums
- Bada Application Development
- Native C++
- Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
- Audio Buffering
- XML Integration