A CMS-driven dynamic website is developed for a leading Car Dealer based in Atlanta, USA. Liferay portlets development service is provided to the website which carries plenty of details about assortment of cars that visitors or potential buyers can go through and enquire about.
Elegant MicroWeb has leveraged the Java-based Liferay Portal development services to build a robust application. The scope of the project involved Liferay theme development, configuring website contents using Liferay CMS and developing JSF/Facelets based components.
Tools and Platforms
- Operating System: Linux
- Portal / CMS Framework: Liferay v5.2.3 framework, Liferay Plug-in SDK
- Other Framework: JSF, facelets, IceFaces
- Content pages like Home, About Us, Contact us etc.
- Defining content templates
- Content management through Liferay CMS
- Car searches and browse by models
- Comparative analysis of various car models
- Estimate payments
- Schedule service
- W3C compliant website
- J2EE Programming
- Design and develop enterprise web solution using Liferay
- Liferay Themes / Layouts development
- Lifery Portal Development
- Liferay CMS template configurations using Velocity (VM) scripts
- Liferay Integration with other applications / modules
- JSF/Facelets component development for custom JSF portlets
- JSF/Facelets/IceFaces – Web Application Framework
- JQuery – AJAX framework
- Velocity Template Language – Lightweight template engine