DotNet Developers at Elegant MicroWeb provided services to a USA based client engaged in the business of cabin air filters.
The client is a leading manufacturer-supplier of cabin air filters used in vehicle ventilation systems. The online store provides users with complete information about the product, installation guides, rebates available and location details of retailers.
DotNet developers at Elegant MicroWeb provided Microsoft.Net Development services to integrate custom components for product guide and retailer locations. Google Place API is integrated to fulfill the purpose of retail locator whereby the customer can find the retailer by selecting the city, state or zip code. Google Distance API provides direction details of the current and retail location(s). The portal is provided with a plug-in to allow customers to choose product guide according to year of manufacture, make and model of vehicle. A demo video of product installation is incorporated on Home Page. Bi-lingual features are integrated on the portal. Responsive Web Design is provided to make the website mobile-compatible.
Tools and Platforms
- Front end : Microsoft.NET Development, HTML5
- Back end : SQL Server 2008
- Google Place API to search Retail location on the basis of City, State and Zip Code
- Google Distance API to extract direction details of current and retail location(s)
- Responsive Web Design Layout
- Manage Search of Product according to year of manufacture, make and model of vehicle
- Management of Product wise Retailers
- Integration of Product Installation Video
- Microsoft.NET Development
- Google Place API integration
- Google Distance API integration
- Responsive Web Design
- MS SQL database
- System Requirements Study
- Functional and Technical Framework
- Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
- User Acceptance Testing