Software Application Development and Microsoft.Net Development experts at Elegant MicroWeb have developed an Event Management & Networking System for a leading Internet Community and eDemocracy Solution Provider in the UK. Powered by user interface functionalities and administrator interface functionalities, this system is a tool for event networking. It has been designed for building community of participants for events such as conferences, industry summits, exhibitions, and the like. This Community Management Software developed by Software Application Development expert, Elegant MicroWeb allows the users to search other participants matching their interests and helps them to network with them and even fix appointment with them.
Thus, Event Management System for Community Management basically helps the delegates / participants in networking with each other before, during and after the event. Apart from these, it also covers other aspects such as allowing the participants to register for other seminars, sessions and lectures that happen during big events and have online interaction with the speakers at the event.
Tools and Platforms
ASP.Net 2.0, Migrated from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005, Internet Information Server 5.0 to 6.0
- Create new events and increase delegate count by spreading the message to a vast community of users to register for the event.
- Extensive user management with the facility to block, edit or delete a user and send personalised mail.
- CSV import supported to import multiple user details.
- Extensive reporting for contacts, delegates and mail transactions.
- Layout management with easy-to-use HMTL editor and image insertion option for header and footer as well as body.
- Configurable email templates.
- Powerful yet easy-to-understand CSS maneuverability to make templates rich.
- Administrator creates an event (text/document/image).
- Administrator sends invitation (manual contacts/import CSV).
- Users register themselves by entering their email ID in the appropriate field.
- A password is generated and mailed to the users to view the list of registered delegates. The users can communicate with other delegates through mail.
- Administrator can generate report of registered delegates and communication done by each delegate.