Microsoft.Net Development expert, Elegant MicroWeb provided Software Development services for designing and developing a Graphical SQL Query Designer. The application provides Interactive Graphics User Interface to design Select SQL query statements against MS SQL Server 2000 and Oracle 8/8i/9i databases. This SQL query designer was developed with industry standard component framework to provide integration with other applications.
The client wanted Software Development Company, Elegant MicroWeb to develop a user-friendly, auto-installation wizard containing all necessary software as well as a set of drivers that could be offered to customers as a CD.
Based on client requirements, dot net developers, Elegant MicroWeb developed a CD installation wizard based on Microsoft .Net Development platform. The Wizard provides a step-by-step guide for users and ensures successful installation of a printer. All related drivers are provided during the installation process and compatibility with various Operating Systems and versions has been taken care of. As a final step, the printer is calibrated. The wizard also provides the option of a demonstration video that explains how to install the printer using the Installation Wizard.
Tools and Platforms
MS SQL Server 2000 and Oracle 8/8i/9I, Microsoft Visual C++ Integration Development Environment
- Connectivity to database (MS SQL Server or Oracle).
- Provides list of database tables, from which user can select table(s) to design query.
- Provides UI to create JOIN (INNER, LEFT OUTER or RIGHT OUTER).
- Provides Input Assistant to input data easily.
- Provides rich user interface to provide where, group by, order by and having criteria
- Creates Select SQL as per MS SQL Server and Oracle based on tables, fields and the criteria
specified by user.
- Parsing of the Select SQL to reflect it back to User Interface.
- Shows the result preview.
- Provides Serialisation functionality.