A mobile user interface for event networking tool is developed for a leading UK based Internet Community, Consultation and eDemocracy Solution Provider.
The new mobile based interface provides full featured access of event networking to participants through their cell phones, anytime, from anywhere. The mobile website helps users to browse profiles of exhibitors and other participants; communicate with each other before, during or after the event using mobile devices and provide extensive search functionality for each keyword & core activity of participants.
As a part of the project, Elegant MicroWeb carried study on feasibility, architecture design, user interface design, QA for compatibility checking across various mobile platforms including iPhone, Android, Windows and Symbian.
Tools and Platforms
- Common Platform for delegates, event organizers and exhibitors
- Create profiles, add links to twitter, Facebook and other networking sites
- Send invites
- Locate sponsors and exhibitors
- Feedback from speakers, exhibitors and attendees
- Cross sell, invite past delegates to future events
- Send networking requests
- Make appointments with attendees
- Find delegates by a range of criteria
- Add important people to a key contacts list
- Send questions to speakers & View questions sent by other delegates
- View and book Break-out sessions
- Create new eNetworkers, manage content & logos for new events(Administrator)
The portal works well with following simulators & available devices also