Microsoft .Net development services were provided to develop a Brand Promotion Application for a client based in USA.
The Brand Promotion Application enrols various users as brand ambassadors of their products to promote their brands to the target audience and get pecuniary rewards on achieving goals.
Users can promote these brands through various marketing tools and social media, such as posting on face book, tweeting on twitter, sending emails, printing flyers and postcards, blogging on blog websites, and uploading brand videos on selected social networking websites. The system records this performance, and provides performance with various stats and charts.
Dot Net Developers, Elegant MicroWeb re-engineered the existing system with architectural, functional and user interface aspects.
The application offers two interfaces – admin and client interfaces. Multiple instances of different clients are created by the administrator and then client administrator manages various end users designated as brand ambassadors.
The client interface consists of functions such as ambassador management, targets management (setting targets for different brand ambassador users) and reward management (assigning reward points on completion of allotted targets).
The application also generates reports and manages discussion forums.
Tools and Platforms
- Front end: .Net 4.0
- Back end: SQL Server 2008
- Multiple Instances of application for different clients
- Client administrator that manages various brand ambassador users, their targets and rewards
- Measurement of activity and performance of all brand ambassadors
- Analysis and graphical display of brand ambassador performance
- Generate and export reports
- Interactive discussion forums
- Personalized user interface
- Microsoft.Net Development
- Microsoft SQL database design
- Functional and Technical framework
- Graphical Layouts and Design
- Integration with social media sites for performance data