Software Application Development specialist, Elegant MicroWeb had provided services to design and develop this peer–to–peer job seeking community which is a Web – Based Service that facilitates users to find a new job. The service helps users to get surrounded by a network of people with same work group, and helps users to find right opportunity as quickly as possible. The aim of this service is to tightly integrate user’s mailbox and web–based service, which effectively flush user’s mail box with pool of rewarding and well–paid jobs as per his/her interest. The circle is generated based on job function and salary band to bring users with same interest group.
Tools and Platforms
Internet Information Server 5.0, Imail Server, SQL Server 7.0, Active Server Pages, COM, Index Server 2.0, Carrier Scan Service
- User can join a ‘Circle’ of people in the same industry, with the same job function and same salary band.
- Administrator interface helps admin to define the rules for managing discussions and members; define schemes, email templates, newsletters and promotional mails; and view reports based on various criteria.
- The uniqueness of this application is that all the functions which one can perform through web interface can also be performed via email. It is handled through email – database – email gateway.
- Tool has very efficient AUTOMODERATION component (Email to database Gateway), which works synchronously between database and email.
- Each member of the circle can post various types of discussion topics which are then circulated to all the members of the circle via email and displayed on web interface.
- Tool has a scheduler which tracks users’ activities, and prompts users and admin as per the rules defined by administrator.
- The web interface contains search engine, which is capable of searching and showing the weighted results from the database and the documents uploaded by members.
- Help module of Tool generates dynamic help based on the current task of user.
- Tool contains virus scanner, which scans the attachment uploaded by the users.