Software Product Development specialists at Elegant MicroWeb developed a web-based application to measure performance for Human Resource and Finance process in organisations. Apart from measuring performance of the process, this web-based Operational Performance Measurement application helps organisations in comparing their process performance matrix with industry standard and world standard benchmarks. It also identifies performance gaps in process performance matrix with tabular and graphical output.
The application provides complete flexibility to redefine benchmark questions, parameters, benchmark standards, and integrates them with workflow and organisation hierarchy with powerful user management. It is an architecture that caters to multiple clients who use it for running multiple benchmarking surveys and analysis.
- Front end – ASP.NET browser based client
- Back end – MS-SQL
- Survey creation
- Complex data input screen with automatic calculation performance
- Ability to Import the whole data input screen directly from Excel
- Flexibility for admin to create own reports and attach the same with any of the surveys
- Organisation comparison reports & Survey-based reports with intuitive graphs and raw data export
- User management with organisation hierarchy, departments and access rights.
User management with organisation hierarchy, departments and access rights. The Operational Performance Measurement application architecture and structure is flexible to configure and manage process matrix for any functional area or department. The current version includes implementation of Human Resource and Finance department process matrix with the following scope. Process matrix for other departments will be added in the future.
- Human Resources
- Employee records
- Case management
- Performance Management
- HR reporting
- HR IT
- HR Strategy
- Accounts Payable
- Staff Expenses
- Sales Invoicing
- Finance IT
- Fixed Assets
- General ledger and reporting.
- .NET Programming
- MS SQL database
- System Requirements Study
- Functional and Technical Framework
- Design, Development, Testing & Deployment