Elegant MicroWeb, a PHP Development expert, developed a performance improvement assessment portal for a USA based company.
The portal tracks performance improvement activities that detail structured, long-term processes of specific performance measures, assess their application, apply performance improvement measures and re-evaluate user performance. Users or learners can track their performances and earn performance credits during the assessment process through the portal. In order to earn credits, a learner needs to successfully complete each of the three stages namely: A (Assessment), B (Application), C (Evaluation).
PHP Development services are provided to the client to allow users for performance improvement assessment. The activity spans over a predetermined period during which the learner is given a break for a stipulated time after the completion of each stage. Once this allotted time has passed, learner automatically receives an email for proceeding to the next stage. The portal also has the capability to send email reminders to learners who have been inactive, requesting them to complete their current stage. On completion of every stage, users are rewarded with a certificate which can be downloaded or printed from the portal. After completion of the entire process, learners can compare their results with other users or against predefined benchmarks.
Tools and Platforms
- Front-end: Core PHP
- Back-end: MySQL
- Tracks performance improvement activities
- Self assessment stage to assess individual performance and compare user results with national benchmarks, performance guidelines and data from peers
- Apply performance improvement measures in practice
- Re-evaluate processes to monitor past performance with current performance
- Earn credits on successful completion of each stage
- Automatic email alerts and reminders
- Core PHP Development