A well-designed eCommerce solution provides numerous benefits.
- Increased Sales and Site Traffic
- Integration with CRM, ERP and other systems
- Optimize Sales and Marketing Processes
- Unlimited Product Galleries and Options
- Consistent Integrated Corporate Branding
- Customer Retention
- Improved Product and Service Visibility
- Integrate Social Media and Networking
- Secured Payment Gateways
- Engage and Retain Clients
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Sales Analytics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Optimize Marketing and Advertising Budget
- Diverse Device and Screen Size Accessibility
- Appeal to and Engage Target Audience
- Order and Inventory Tracking
- Targeted Selling
- Improve Customer Service and Satisfaction
Whether your enterprise wishes to create a new eCommerce site, integrate or upgrade an existing eCommerce site, or improve the marketability of an eCommerce store and online business presence, your initiative requires a skilled, experienced service provider. Your eCommerce service provider must understand technology, eCommerce frameworks and platforms as well as business models and function, competitive positioning, corporate branding, and sales and marketing domains. With the right eCommerce expert, you can create an integrated, online sales and marketing presence with effective outreach and tools to acquire and retain customers by targeting specific demographics and geographies.
Comprehensive planning by an eCommerce development expert will include technical feasibility studies to determine the appropriate eCommerce framework and technologies, as well as requirements planning for eCommerce portals and sites. Your service provider should also provide an integrated corporate branding and image strategy, as well as a strategy for integration of eCommerce sites with other enterprise systems and third party services, and an Internet Marketing Program and Internet Marketing Strategies.
The eCommerce expert you select should be able to provide all of the following services:
- Feasibility and Selection of eCommerce Framework
- eCommerce Store Internet Marketing
- Live Chat
- Migration, or Upgrade of eCommerce Store
- Responsive Web Design and Implementation
- Integrated Order Fulfillment, Inventory, etc.
- eCommerce Product Catalog, Images, Comparisons
- Reporting and Business Intelligence Analytics
- Integration of Payment Gateways
- Mobile eCommerce Implementation
- 24/7 Support
- Experienced Design, Development and Support Services
- eCommerce Framework, Theme Design and Implementation
- Integrated ERP, CRM, Tax, Shipping, Etc.
- eCommerce Pricing Management
- Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, and SEO
If a business is to achieve its eCommerce goals and integrate its online marketing and customer outreach with global marketing campaigns, it must select the right eCommerce solution AND the right IT vendor to assess, recommend and implement its strategy.