Data Warehouse and ETL Services
Datawarehouse, Datamarts, Datahubs, Data Lakes and Data Engineering
Every business faces the challenge of managing and using data in a way that is meaningful, accurate and easy for users. To meet objectives, plan strategies and analyze information, the average enterprise must juggle best-of-breed, legacy systems, and many other data repositories that sometimes seem to hide data from even the most gifted analysts and IT staff members.
To tame those diverse and disparate data sources and integrate data into a central data mart or data warehouse can seem like a daunting task but with the right experience and skill, your enterprise can organize, manage, monitor and analyze internal and external data from all corners of the organization.
Explore The Power Of Smarten Augmented Data Preparation For Business Users
Self-Serve Data Preparation is a crucial piece of the puzzle for business users who want and need to make sense of Advanced Data Discovery. Renowned technology research and analysis organization, Gartner, predicts that by 2019, data and analytics organizations that provide agile, curated internal and external datasets for a range of content authors will realize twice the business benefits as those that do not.
Our Smarten Advanced Analytics solution provides smart data discovery tools and augmented data preparation features that allow business users with average skills to perform data preparation. These easy-to-use tools allow business users to transform, shape, reduce, combine, explore, clean, sample and aggregate data, without the need for SQL skills, ETL or other programming language.
Factors That Influence ETL and DWH Success
- Organizational and user objectives
- Target audience skills and expectations
- Target business use case, industry standards and best practices
- Platforms and technology feasibility
- Framework and tools selection
- Data retention, aggregation, volumes, velocity and gravity
- IT infrastructure requirements
- IT security considerations
- Compliance with regulations and standards
- Trends and technologies
To ensure comprehensive planning and execution of an ETL and/or DWH project, a business must employ expert business software services. The business benefits of expert services include:
- Leading edge technology, practices and standards
- Satisfy performance and usability expectations
- Improve TCO, and achieve rapid ROI
- Increase user adoption, customer satisfaction
- Improve data quality and usefulness
- Provide timely, accurate data and achieve a common
- Improve productivity, workflow and accuracy
ETL and DWH Services Summary
- Understanding Of Objectives, User Expectations And Requirements
- Define Business Use Cases
- Define Core Design Philosophy By Working In Collaboration With Users
- Results-oriented Design Of Prototype And Refinement
- Technical Feasibility Of Frameworks And Platforms
- Interface Design For Consumers, Business Users And Social Media Users
- Expert Design Of Key Elements And Controls
- Identifying And Understanding Data Sources And Interfaces
- Etl Process Design, Development And Programming
- Data Warehouse Design, Development And Implementation
- Upgrade And Migration Services
- Self-serve Data Preparation
- Testing For Compatibility, Quality, Scalability And Performance
- White Label Partnerships
Experienced ETL and DWH Design and Integration Expertise Services Designed To Deliver!
We provide expert ETL consultant services and DWH services and support, and our team has experience with ETL tools like Talend and Microsoft SSIS and in-memory data processing engines like Spark, Big Data and Columnar Data Stores. We are skilled in star schema, snowflake and tabular data models and we can help you with data mart and data warehouse projects – no matter how simple or complex!
ETL and DWH Services can be easily combined with our domain expertise and predictive analytics and data science services and with Self-Serve Data Preparation and advanced analytics to achieve enterprise clarity and provide easy-to-use BI tools for business users across the organization.
Our functional experience and case studies in manufacturing, banking, stock brokerage, insurance, financial services and highway toll plaza industries is an important factor in recommending and designing a solution that will serve your organization and users for years to come.
Our flagship business intelligence product, ElegantJ BI elevates analytics and enterprise reporting to the next level so you can achieve market prominence, accurately plan and spot trends and patterns.
Imagine the power and clarity of this dynamic, mobile Advanced Analytics solution combined with a scalable, high-performance ETL and DWH environment, and predictive analytics and data science services. Unbeatable!
Our list of enterprise software services continues to evolve as we embrace and leverage new, exciting technologies and respond to the changing needs of our clients around the world. For a detailed list of selected service offerings visit our Representative Services page. For a list of our technical skills and experience, visit the Enterprise Technologies page.
Our clients include small, medium and large enterprises. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified, enterprise software company providing software products and services, and we bring decades of experience to bear on every project to understand requirements, make recommendations and create the perfect solution and environment to help you succeed. We offer white label partnerships for IT providers and agencies with non-disclosure protection, seamless support, and targeted skills and knowledge to enrich their product and enterprise software service offerings.
Our Augmented Analytics Platform
Traditional BI and Modern Analytics in one platform
Niche BI and Analytics Vendor
Contact Us to and discover our ETL and DWH services. We can help you with data mart consulting services and provide support to define requirements, design, develop, configure, integrate, test and implement solutions to meet your every need!