Web and Application Security
Standards Compliance, App & Web Security
Comprehensive Application Security Services Protect You And Your Customers
Whether your business is global, regional or local, your business strategy must include a security component and comply with relevant standards, including industry standard information security, data security, application standards and interface standards. Some businesses must also enforce legal compliance standards or comply with government and industry regulations like HIPPA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Every organization must consider the competitive market and the changing dynamics of technical and business environment frameworks and the security of business data, proprietary and confidential information and data entrusted to the business by customers, suppliers and partners.
Web application security and application security and standards compliance relates to internal business information like business strategy, proprietary data, pricing data, HR data, financial data, personnel and other critical information used to support and manage the organization. Application Security and a vulnerability assessment are critical to protect data managed or used by the business in interaction with stakeholders, collaborators or service providers. No matter the source or purpose of the information, a business must protect data, and ensure privacy or it might lose a critical business advantage. Poor application and information security can result in legal action against the organization. Security threats can come from inside or outside the enterprise and the implications can be devastating to the business, causing damage to reputation and threatening legal, financial and ethical integrity.
Application security and standards compliance considerations can include the following:
- Web browser interface and accessibility compliance : e.g. W3C, Bobby AA
- Intergovernmental data interchange standards : e.g. eGIF
- Intergovernmental meta tag standards for content searching across applications : e.g. eGMS
- Healthcare industry standards and compliance : e.g. HIPPA
- Public information and financial industry standards and compliance : e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley
Application Security And Standards Compliance Services
- Application Security Consulting
- Security Code Review
- Penetration Testing
- Data Privacy Compliance And Implementation
- White Label Partnerships For It Providers And Agencies
- Security Policy Compliance And Implementation
- Implementation Of Government Standards Compliance
- Application Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Testing For Security And Standards Compliance
- Compliance And Standards Review And Design Structure (Hippa, Sarbanes-oxley, W3c, Egms,egif, Bobby Aa, And More)
- Design, Development And Reenginering For Security Compliance
- Implementation Of Industry Standards Compliance
Application Security And Standards Compliance Expertise And Skills
Elegant MicroWeb has a wealth of experience in this domain. We understand information mapping, and web security compliance, and can interpret the applicable regulations and standards. We provide unique services designed to satisfy the individual client requirement. These services include the study of guidelines and compliance standards for web application security, interface standards, and other governmental and industry regulations, and appropriate recommendation and execution of specific strategies to achieve strict compliance. Regardless of the platform or application technology, we can assess your systems, and recommend and implement measures to suit business, legal and technical requirements. We analyze existing security and compliance scenarios and develop or revise strategies to protect the enterprise and stakeholders and we can provide Industry experts and technical staff to complete a project or provide ongoing support. Whatever the security issue, we can provide targeted project assistance or ongoing support.
We serve clients in many industries, and in many countries, including the U.K., Australia, the U.S., Japan, the Middle East and Far East, Europe and India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified, software products and services company. We offer white label partnerships for IT providers and agencies with non-disclosure protection, seamless support, and targeted skills and knowledge to enrich their product and service offerings. Contact Us today to find out how our Application Security and Standards Compliances Services can help you define requirements, design, develop, configure, or implement a revised or new security and compliance program.