Software Application Re-Engineering
Application Modernization Services
Concepts like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), ‘mobile first’ and ‘content first’, and Cloud, are all factors to be considered in software product, software application or site re-engineering – but they are not the only considerations in today’s business world. Building a high performance, data-centric, device agnostic solutions is just one of the factors a business must consider to remain competitive, and keep their software applications relevant for today’s technology and user needs. There are many reasons an enterprise might undertake a Product, Application or Software Reengineering initiative, but typically, this type of initiative is driven by critical business issues, and requirements.
- The business must capitalize on the latest technologies and trends
- The enterprise needs to integrate with other applications or systems, and previously incompatible technology environs
- The company must satisfy user expectations for application usage
- The business must address expanding and changing user needs and address factors like increasing numbers of users and changing usage, changing user skills and expectations, and a change in the volume, size and type of data
- The enterprise must resolve issues with old architecture that no longer supports the needs of the market or the user
- Applications and software products must be compatible with new target devices, operating systems, third party systems and platforms and offer high interoperability with other systems
- There is an IT mandate to migrate to the cloud environment in order to remain competitive and improve customer satisfaction
- There is a need for a browser-based interface and that requires re-engineering of existing solutions
- The enterprise has established new IT initiatives, or experienced new technology demands that require migration, upgrade or re-engineering efforts
- The business must achieve enterprise data integration, application integration and IT unification following a Merger and Acquisition (M&A) or restructuring
- Persistent need for enterprise mobility requires re-engineering for software products, applications and sites
Software Product, Application and Site Re-engineering addresses improved UI rendering on numerous screen and device sizes, and improves system performance, and migrates and/or upgrades solutions to accommodate new platforms, technologies and user expectations. Techniques can incorporate User Experience Improvement – Ux improvement, UI migration, application server, middle tier or backend migration, migration to new frameworks and new versions, migration for compatibility with integration frameworks and web services, cloud-based code transformations and other components of the software application that extend far beyond simple application development skills. In order to ensure that the business takes a comprehensive, organic approach, a software re-engineering initiative must be undertaken with expert advice and services.
Explore The Business Benefits Of Software Application And Product Re-engineering
- Flexible, availability of IT resources and support without adding permanent staffLeverage investments in existing applications and IT infrastructure
- Avoid re-writing applications ‘from scratch’
- Protect your investment in technology by ensuring compatibility with new technologies and platforms
- Leverage the best of new and legacy technologies and platforms
- Improve the user experience, integration and business function delivery
- Reduce user ‘resistance to change’ by improving the user experience on existing applications – rather than designing expensive new applications
- Mitigate the risk of disrupting the existing business processes and workflow currently in use by users and the organization in the current organization
- Improve ROI and TCO
- Gain a competitive advantage in your market(s)
Software Re-engineering Services Summary
- Comprehensive Understanding Of Existing Architecture And Scope Of Systems
- Thorough Understand Of Requirements, Needs And Objectives For Re-engineering
- Technical Feasibility And Roadmap
- New Architecture Design And Implementation
- User Experience – Ux Improvement And Ui Design And Development
- Application Modernization Services
- Testing And Quality Assurance
- White Label Partnerships
Software Product, Application And Portal Re-engineering Experience
As a software application development, maintenance and support expert, Elegant MicroWeb provides re-engineering services for software products, software applications, mobile apps, content management systems and portals – all designed to support our clients as their business grows and changes. Our services provide all the expertise and innovation you need to compete in your market of choice.
We provide software and product re-engineering services to suit every need, and our services are designed to satisfy the needs of software product vendors as well as businesses that provide applications or sites for end users. We have many clients in many industries, and in many countries, including the U.K., Australia, the U.S., Japan, the Middle East and Far East, Europe and India. Our customer satisfaction ranking is excellent and we have served some clients for nearly twenty years.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified, software products and services company. We offer white label partnerships for IT providers and agencies with non-disclosure protection, seamless support, and targeted skills and knowledge to enrich their product and service offerings. Contact Us and find out how our Software, Application and Site Re-engineering services can help you define requirements, design, develop, configure, integrate, test and implement software applications to meet any need.
Our Augmented Analytics Platform
Traditional BI and Modern Analytics in one platform
Niche BI and Analytics Vendor
Explore our services and solutions and Contact Us and find out how we can apply our unique skills and experience to your business.