Analyze, Report, Publish and Share with BI Reporting!
Get Easy-to-Use, Elegant BI Reporting Designed for Business Users!
So you are dreaming of a business intelligence solution that will bring together all the data in your enterprise and make it easily accessible for analysis and now it’s time to look at BI tools and solutions. For starters, you’ll want self-serve business intelligence. You don’t want to have to deal with restrictive dashboards and environments designed by your IT team. Your IT team certainly means well, but they can’t possibly imagine all the ways you’ll want to use the system, so you want something that is flexible enough for YOU to use the way YOU need to use it today – a solution that will accommodate what you will need tomorrow too!
And, while we are dreaming, we definitely want the ability to engage in our own BI Reporting. We don’t want to have to wait for IT, a business analyst or a data scientist to pull together that information and produce a report. We need it NOW!
When you are shopping around for that perfect self service business intelligence solution, be sure to consider the features and functionality that are included in their out-of-the-box reporting capability. Here’s what you’ll want:
- Access that is 100% browser based and ensures a seamless user experience across desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- NO requirement for programming or SQL query knowledge
- Interactive dashboards that allow users to dive deep in to data and find and report on that data
- Easy for every user (no matter their technical skills) and practical to implement
- Point and click, drag and drop functionality that allows users to instantly create a report
- Personalized reports and automated delivery and publication via email
- BI objects, dashboards, report, cross-tab and graphs published and delivered to keep users abreast of issues, problems and opportunities
Traditional business intelligence solutions used to be static and restrictive. Modern BI is a different story! You don’t have to sacrifice cost or productivity. You can have it all with business intelligence reporting software that is cost-effective, easy to implement and easy to use.
Choose a modern business intelligence solution that allows every user to create elegant BI Reports with cross-tab analysis and self-serve reporting tools that make it easy to gather, analyze, present and share results.
Original Post : Modern BI Reporting: Self-Serve, Easy and Elegant!