What is MEAN, and Why Should I Hire MEAN Programmers to Get the Most Out of the Components?
In its review of the MEAN stack development suite, TechTarget.com states that, ‘(The MEAN) stack of development tools helps to eliminate the language barriers often experienced in software development.’ There is, perhaps, no better way to explain why the MEAN stack of tools and services has gained such popularity. Developers know their job and their tools but, when these tools are combined to provide more ease-of-use and to help developers navigate and leverage the various features, the development process is much simpler and quicker.
‘When you hire MEAN programmers, look for a full service partner with the experience and skills you need to get the job done.’
For those who are unfamiliar with MEAN stack, let us take a moment to explain. MEAN is comprised of four building blocks:
- Mongo DB is a NoSQL, scalable, flexible database.
- Express JS enables large scale web and mobile applications using micro services architecture
- Angular JS is a rich, popular framework with powerful tools for cross-platform application development
- Node JS streamlines server-side scripting for fast, scalable processing
This suite of components provides an important foundation for cross-platform application development and allows developers to create a variety of applications.
- MEAN is open source and accessible for all developers
- MEAN supports cloud-hosted apps
- MEAN is flexible and scalable and can be easily deployed.
- MEAN streamlines the development process using a single language for the development of the app
- MEAN can manage large datasets with good performance
- MEAN has a built-in web server
- MEAN provides an ideal foundation for media aggregation, calendars and event management, mapping and location tracking, workflow, and interactive sites and forums.
When a business undertakes a cross-platform or hybrid app development project, it is wise to consider a partnership with expert MEAN developers. When you hire MEAN programmers, look for a full service partner with the experience and skills you need to get the job done. By combining MEAN skills and experience with project management, reporting, good communication and leadership and a dedicated, ‘build your software’ team environment, your business can work with resources that provide the support they need in a timely fashion, without delays, or the need to hire and train your own team.
MEAN Skills and Services Should Include:
- Application Design and Development
- Software Reengineering
- Custom Application Development
- User Experience Design
- Application Maintenance And Support
- Software Product Upgrades and Migration
- Application Upgrades and Migration
- Application Integration
- Application Interface Usability and Ux Improvement
- Expert Software Application Developers
- 24/7 SLA Driven Application User Support and Technical Support
- Application Testing and Bug Fixing
- Dedicated Offshore and Onsite Software Application Development Resources
- Build Your Software Team services for dedicated resources and skills – no hiring or training required!
‘It is easy to understand why the MEAN stack of tools and services has gained such popularity.’
Whether you require MEAN skills for a short-term project or on an ongoing basis, you can engage expert IT consultants to build a unique solution and team that will suit your needs. Hire MEAN Programmers, for MEAN Stack Development, and satisfy your project and technology needs here and employ our services and skills. Your project or ongoing support needs may include the need to Hire Java Programmers, Hire .NET Programmers, Hire Python Programmers, Hire Android Programmers, Hire Angular Programmers, Hire iOS And iPhone Programmers, or Hire Mobile Application Programmers. You can Build Your Software Team to accommodate any or all of these needs – and more!
Original Post : What is MEAN and Why Should I Hire MEAN Programmers?