Data Mart, DWH and ETL Consulting Can Get You Where You Want to Go!
Every business faces the challenge of managing and using data in a way that is meaningful, accurate and easy for users. To meet objectives, plan strategies and analyze information, the average enterprise must juggle best-of-breed, legacy systems, and many other data repositories that sometimes seem to hide data from even the most gifted analysts and IT staff members.
To tame those diverse and disparate data sources and integrate data into a central data mart or Data Warehouse can seem like a daunting task but with the right experience and skill, your enterprise can organize, manage, monitor and analyze internal and external data from all corners of the organization.
There are a number of factors that influence the success of any data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) project and/or data warehouse project and success:
- Organizational and user objectives
- Target audience skills and expectations
- Target business use case, industry standards and best practices
- Platforms and technology feasibility
- Framework and tools selection
- Data retention, aggregation, volumes, velocity and gravity
- IT infrastructure requirements
- IT security considerations
- Compliance with regulations and standards
- Trends and technologies in data mart consulting and data warehouse development
To ensure success with data management, an enterprise should undertake comprehensive planning and engage an expert in Data Warehousing Consulting, Business Software Development, support and maintenance to execute the plan. The partner team should have extensive experience with ETL tools and in-memory data processing engines like Spark, Big Data and Columnar Data Stores and be skilled in star schema, snowflake and tabular data models