There are a lot of partnerships! Dance Partners, Tennis Partners. It seems to me that one of the most important partnerships to a business and technology person is the partnership forged between an IT consulting partner and your company.OK, so I was kidding about looking good in jeans, but the rest is really important! If you want to achieve your goals, your partner must provide skill and experience across platforms and industries, for all types of clients, including Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). They should offer direct client services, and partner with carefully selected local and regional technology companies to offer more options. You’ll want domain expertise, product development skills, implementation processes and methodology and an approach to partnerships that creates and sustains long-term relationships.
Let’s make it flexible and transparent and uphold the highest ethical and professional standards!
Here is my idea of the perfect offshore technology partner!
- Simple, cost-effective innovative and proven software products and services and unmatched technology.
- State-of-the-art offshore development facilities
- Consistent services at an affordable cost, with dependable infrastructure and the best IT resources and skills.
- Delivery models designed to provide optimum service (offshore, on-site, and hybrid) to ensure timely delivery of quality products to clients and partners.
- Experience working across geographical, linguistic, technical and cultural barriers.
- Reliable, dedicated, skilled and experienced staff
- A great customer satisfaction rating
- Business structure and processes to support long-term, in-depth partnerships