Does Your BI Tool Easily Connect to ERP and Other Crucial Software?
Today’s business enterprise does not want to settle. If you plan to implement or upgrade your business intelligence solution, you would understandably expect to be able to use the other solutions your business users depend upon. Best-of-breed or enterprise solutions like Tally® for accounting and financial management, or SAP or Navision for enterprise-wide management are just such examples of software and solutions you would want to integrate and include in business intelligence and advanced analytics.
So, if you are in the market for a new or upgraded BI tool, you definitely need to consider the cost and time required to implement and, equally importantly, to connect and integrate data from other crucial applications and solutions so that you can easily access, use and analyze data within the Business Intelligence Tool. Your business intelligence and augmented analytics solution should take a comprehensive approach to data access, dependability, mobility and the user experience.
Simple, easy-to-implement connectivity between BI tools and your enterprise applications provides organizations with ease of access to organizational data. Users can leverage the sophisticated, easy-to-use features to analyze data and produce reports and dashboards on their own without dependence on IT or analytical staff.
Look for a solution that provides connectivity via BAPI to access data within SAP and other enterprise solutions. Here are some other factors you will want to consider:
- Rapid, easy implementation (a day or a week…not a month or a year), and training
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI) and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Tools designed to support a large data volume and a large user community
- Access from any device (smart phone, tablet, desktop, etc)
- No reliance on third party reporting
- A self-serve BI environment where users can create dashboards, reports and KPIs on their own
- Easy connectivity, upgrade, and maintenance and support
When you look at a Business Intelligence Solution, be sure you consider this all-important connectivity issue. Otherwise, you are likely to be trapped in an expensive cycle of customization and complex support and upgrade issues. Connect Your Apps with BI