CMS is an acronym. Everyone knows that. But, CMS doesn’t mean ‘Call Me Sometime’, nor does it mean ‘Carefully Manage Socks’. CMS means Content Management Systems and if you are the Chief Information Officer (CIO) in a corporation, or if you are in marketing, human resources, or any other department or division that uses content to drive knowledge or to communicate, you know what CMS means to your business.
When you are planning to upgrade, migrate or create a CMS system, you need to employ an expert. You can use a CMS framework like Liferay, Umbraco, WordPress, Orchard or other frameworks to create your CMS site, but the services of expert CMS designers and developers will set your site apart from others and make it successful for team, customer, partner or supplier use.
To successfully create an affordable, flexible, intuitive CMS system, you’ll need a CMS expert who has experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- FRAMEWORK FEASIBILITY AND SELECTION FOR CMS SOLUTION
- CMS OR PORTAL MIGRATION
- CMS TECHNICAL AND DATA ARCHITECTURE
- CMS SITE SEO SERVICES
- CMS SITE WITH RESPONSIVE DESIGN
- DEDICATED CMS OFFSHORE RESOURCES
- PORTAL AND CMS CONSULTANCY
- CMS MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- CMS TEMPLATE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- CMS SMARTPHONE, TABLET ACCESSIBILITY
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, SUPPORT
- CMS THEME DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
- CMS CONFIGURATION AND INSTALLATION
- CMS COMPONENT AND PLUG-IN DEVELOPMENT
Make your life – and the lives of your customers, team members, partners and suppliers – easier! CMS projects should be seamless and simpler, and that will give you more time to Carefully Manage your Socks!