Numbers don’t lie. Where do you stand? Are you ready for Tsunami?
Month: November 2014
In Part I of this article series, we discussed the opportunities provided by integrating the Tally ERP accounting and inventory management solution with business intelligence reporting capabilities to enable flexible integrated visualization, and analysis so that the company can continue to use Tally ERP and leverage data from the Tally solution and other systems and solutions within the enterprise. Part II of this series of articles will focus on data integration and consolidation.To successful compete in your market you must be able to leverage the critical data in Tally ERP, in CRM systems, various spreadsheets and in other enterprise solutions. But, when a small business grows, it finds itself mired in technology solutions, including best-of-breed solutions, legacy systems, spreadsheets and other data sources. A flexible business intelligence solution must allow for easy, intuitive integration of all data sources and simple analysis and display of that data.
It might surprise you to find out that sending email using Gmail SMTP can sometimes create an issue for developers and cause them to spend lot of time finding a solution. If you have encountered this issue, there are few important verifications required before you can resolve the problem.
1. UserDefaultCredentials = False, must always appear before Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential. If you insert this below Credentials, it will clear the authentication object and wait for new authentication parameters. Add UserDefaultCredentials before supplying authentication credentials and you will solve this problem.
2. Gmail supports two PORTS for sending an email, 587 and 465. If you trying to send using System.Net.Mail, it will not work with PORT 465, because System.NET.Mail only supports Explicit SSL. You can get more details on Explicit and Implicit SSL from http://blogs.msdn.com/b/webdav_101/archive/2008/06/02/system-net-mail-with-ssl-to-authenticate-against-port-465.aspx, if you need more information. Use port 587, rather than 465 so you do not experience an error, like connection timeout etc.
3. If you have a Google premium account, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, and you don’t have enough rights to allow other applications to send email using your email ID and password, you will need to employ a 2-step verification process so that other apps can send email using your authentication. You should also consider contacting your Administrator to get permission to establish and change settings and allow other application to send email with your authentication. If premium account authentication doesn’t work try a gmail ID like this: email@example.com. That should do the trick.
Take a look at how these companies are using BI to bring affordable internet access to the two-thirds of the world not yet connected.
The Jenkins tool is an open source Continuous Integration tool which is written in Java, and runs in a servlet container like Apache Tomcat. It can be used to build software written in various languages such as Java, .Net, PHP, C++ etc. This open-source, free software is available under MIT License.
The key to a great online buying experience is knowing your target audience and providing tools that enable:
- Users to browse and buy easily
- Sales to cross channels with online ordering and in-store pick-up
- Easy, fast online chat
- Reduced number of ‘abandoned sales’
- Mobile tools and responsive interface that are easy and fast to use
- Applications that work on all device screens and sizes, without diminishing the experience
According to a global survey from CIO Strategic Marketing Services and Triangle Publishing Services, data loss and other security breaches related to mobile devices, was a real concern. When you consider Mobile Application Development services be sure you go with an IT partner who is experienced and skilled in mobile application security compliance.
Want to know how to run your business, plan for staffing and estimate revenue? Even dentists can make good use of BI tools.
If you have worked on a software development team, you will recognize these scenarios:
- You have a large team of engineers developing a software application. While committing the code in the repository, one of the developers forgets to commit one or two files. When other team members take the repository updates, they find problems in the code due to the missing file changes, and they have to spend a long time debugging the problems.
- Your engineering team is developing a software product. Your Business Analysis team needs frequent updates of the code to validate the changes or demonstrate new features to the customers. Preparing a new build and deploying it on the staging server for a BA team takes a significant amount of a developer’s valuable time.