When a business is considering a custom ERP project, it will typically start with discussions with the internal IT team. But often, the IT team is unable to accommodate the project. When you ask the IT team, you will hear one or more concerns or reasons for delay or downright refusal to take on the project.
Tag: UI Design
Your Business May Be Small, But With Expert IT Consulting, You Can Do Big Things!
If you have a small or medium sized business, and your team has some great ideas for software applications, or software products, software re-engineering, user experience design, or maybe even a mobile application, it is understandable that you would be frustrated! If you have an in-house IT staff, they are nearly always swimming against the tide. There is too much to do and too few resources and you may not have the skill set or training to tackle these types of products. But, IT consulting and expertise is costly, right?
Today’s users are more sophisticated than ever before. Whether users are using software applications, mobile apps or a website for enterprise use or to purchase a product or service, get information, make a reservation, or take action to accomplish a corporate goal, usability is critical to success for both the user and the business. If a business employs expert Ux knowledge and skills and takes the time to plan and execute the project appropriately, it can better target and retain customers, improve user adoption, achieve objectives and goals and optimize its budget, infrastructure and resource investment.
Elegant MicroWeb, of Ahmedabad, India, is proud to offer expert offshore outsourcing user interface (UI) design and redesign services to satisfy the need for a better user experience (Ux) and ensure that its customers and partners have access to the best user interface design.
- >> Flexible enough to accommodate changes in business or user processes or needs
- >> Intuitive enough for the ‘average user’ to adopt and use with ease
- >> Comprehensive enough to anticipate the twists and turns of user navigation and provide messages and paths through the system to get the user back to where they want to be
- >> Appealing to the eye and familiar to users within their technology paradigm
- >> Inclusive to all user perspectives, with UI controls, navigation and tasks that will help them to accomplish a task in a way that is meaningful and makes sense to them
- >> Suitable for all types of target devices and screen sizes with mouse or touch-driven navigation
In considering the various requirements, factors and aspects of Ux design, many businesses conclude that they will require the services of an expert in Ux – to ensure that all aspects of this critical component of site, software and application design are effectively addressed, including standards and regulations for UI design, Ux techniques and knowledge of domains, frameworks and platforms. If a business takes the time and focus to truly understand human interface and the psychology of use and understands how underlying technology can positively affect this process, the design, development and adoption of the application will be seamless and successful.
So You Think Responsive Web Design is a Luxury? Ready for Some Startling Facts?